Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Monday, October 09, 2006

Things with my mother have gotten better... the other morning she called me into her room and asked me again if we were moving back to Florida. I told her that no matter what we decide, she is still a part of my baby's life and yada yada yada. She asked me about Mr. SuZ's family and I told her that no matter what, they are his family and we have to deal with it. She seemed to get the point that we're going to go where we are comfortable and where we can find work and a place to live... that we just can't stay where she wants us to, just because she wants us close.

So things are better in that arena.

Other than that, not much is going on. I spent today goofing off and we took the boat out on the lake, but we got about a mile into the trip and the sun disappeared and it got really cold. Maybe tomorrow the sun will grace us with its presence.

I'm on a mission to rejuvinate my creativity. I bought a book called, "See Jane Write" about writing chick lit and since I enjoy reading chick lit so much, I figured why not. We'll see if it actually helps (but first I'm gobbling up the Marie Antoinette bio by Antonia Fraser).

We head to FL on Wednesday. I'm so excited to see all of my friends. They won't believe the bump I've got growing on me!! :) :)

I still haven't felt the baby kick or move or any of that great stuff people swore I'd be feeling by the 4th month. I'm a bit worried I'll miss it when it happens. I have no clue what it's going to feel like, or what to expect. Eck.

That's all for today's update... sorry it's not too exciting.

2 Comments:

At 11:45 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

You won't miss it when you feel the baby kick. At first it'll just feel like butterflies, and by the end of your pregnancy, you'll think you have someone kicking their way out of your stomach!!!!

 
At 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Depending on the baby's positioning, it can take longer sometimes to feel them move. Once they start though, watch out. It's fun. That was my favorite part of pregnancy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home