Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Nothing New

Nothing new to report, except that Miss Ava slept from 8:00 - 2:30 last night! WOO HOO! I woke up and was like, HUH?

It felt glorious! My run this morning, not so glorious. Really slow and uncoordinated. Hopefully soon, it'll all come back to me and I'll be as smooth as vanilla ice cream. :) :) :)

Had my post partum check up today and all is well, and I don't have to go back for a year! YAY! I'm so sick of doctors... Of course, I'll still get my fill of them when I take the Hoover to her appointments. She has her two month soon and she's getting four shots! I told the husband he HAS to come with, I can't handle her in pain. It breaks my heart.

That's all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home