Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ops

Okay, so my "goal" of posting more was derailed for a few days... but in my defense (!): I am a mom and I am T.I.R.E.D.

:)

Anyways, Happy Mother's Day!! Mine is going fabulously. My (dear) hubby let me sleep in until 930am!!! Then he brought me Eistein Bagels (YUM!) and surprised me with a pair of pink rubber boots (to clean stalls in) and a flower sculpture out of iron. Plus I got two cards, one from him that sings "Unchained Melody" (the first song we ever danced to 10 years ago) and one from my Roo, that she actually signed herself (more like scribbles, but I love it!). I felt sooo loved.

Later today Roo and I are going to play in the pool and then we're all having a BBQ and hopefully the wind dies down a bit so we don't get blown away.

Yay!

Hope your day was as "kick ass" as mine!

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, glad to see you here!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home