Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Doctor Visit # 3 was today. All tests came back good, my sugar looks good, my blood pressure is excellent and I've only gained seven pounds since my last visit (eight pounds total since conception). :) And I heard it today... it being my baby's heartbeat. :) :) :) :) :) It was so fast, about 150 beats per minute. I just looked at my husband and sighed, we created that!!!

It was perfect.

The doctor was in a hurry today though and quickly measured my belly, said everything was great and high tailed it from the room. He did order a quad test though, to see if there's any defects of any sort going on with the baby. At our next appointment we'll get the results and we'll also find out the sex of the baby (FINALLY!)

Sometimes I still find it so hard to believe we're having a baby... it feels so strange. I can't really explain it, but we've been together so long and we did everything in order, but it still feels like we're 16... Odd, huh?

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still look at my boys in awe and wonder whose they are.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home