Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lost without Internet

You never really know what you've got until you've lost it...

Easy access to the internet, I miss you. Please, come back.

Since we sold our house and have been on the move, internet access is very (VERY!!) hard to come by. When I had constant, always on, internet access at home I always heard about places to get it for free and yada yada yada... So I go and lose my connection only to realize they were full of crap and I can't find free wi-fi anywhere!!

So here I sit at my local library, happy to have 34 remaining minutes left of my daily usage.

I cannot wait to get settled down again.

Life for us has been hectic. We returned to the Sunshine State and its hot weather with broad smiles on our faces. We're staying at my husband's grandfather's farm while we look for a permanent place to park our butts. We've got our eyes on two properties and they're both under 200K.

I never thought the day when I'd get excited about a house for under 200K. Two years ago, I'd freak out and faint. Today I'm jumping for joy that I've even found anything so cheap... *rolls eyes* Where has my sanity gone?

I moved my sonogram appointment up to the 6th so we'll learn the sex of our baby sooner than we thought. WOO HOO. I've got my brother's wedding and all the festivities starting on the 2nd of November so we'll be really busy until after the 7th. Oh joy... my swollen feet can hardly wait. :) :) :)

I'm out.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are back in Florida. I feel closer to you already!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home