Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Hope I Never Forget

Dear Roo,

You are laying beside me in bed, all soft tanned skin and crazy blonde hair up in the hair... and everytime I look at you, all I want to do is give you kisses and pinch your toes. But what strikes me most, is when I look at you, I get this amazing twinge in my stomach and my heart just... clenches with how much I love you. It's utter bliss when this happens, and let me tell you, it happens a LOT! When your sweet little feet are slapping against the tile in the kitchen...when you're sitting in your swing and as you pass by you give me a smile that screams out how happy you are... when you roll over in bed and snuggle up next to Daddy and pat his back... when you cry out my name when things don't go your way.

Each and every moment of your life gives me that chill, that undeniable chill of love that starts in your toes and makes your nose itch... and god, I hope I never forget this feeling.

Love,
Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home