Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Sunday, June 01, 2008

First Kiss

The first time I kissed my husband it wasn't planned.

The kiss took place in a hospital room that my husband, then best friend, occupied after experiencing heart trouble the night before. The night before while out with friends, Mr. Me had a heartrate of our 200 beats per minute. I remember getting that phone call from a friend that he was on his way to the hospital. I was so anxious and nervous and... scared.

The next day while visiting him, he was sitting there in his hospital gown trying so hard not to be embarassed about his attire that I put my arms around him... and kissed him. It wasn't planned. I honestly didn't think about him in that kind of light... but I saw him and just knew, knew I had to kiss him... So I did.

I still get butterflies just thinking about it... about him. And it's been over 10 years.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home