Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Writing Prompt

I snagged this from www.writersdigest.com in an effort to fuel my creativity and jump start my writing.

Forrest Gump once said, "Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're going to get." What is writing like? Write a simile that starts with the phrase, "Writing is like ... ."

Writing is like...

A blissful, dreamy, orgasmic feeling for me. When I am able to pen words that flow graciously one after the other to create a complete sentence that evokes emotion, I feel like I can conquer the world! Writing empowers me, gives me control... I can take two people and make them fall in love, fight, take over the world, anything I want. And in a world where I barely have control over my life, writing is my perfect escape.

:)

Hopefully these will get better as I find my creative juices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home