Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Need Support

There are a few things I want to change about myself... and honestly, I use to be a stickler about my healthy, my exercise and my daily habits. But I've just grown lazy... lazy lazy lazy. And I'm not sure how to get out of this rut. Every once in awhile I'll get inspired and I'll go run or I'll give up the soda for a day or two... and then I get stubborn and childish and say: I'm an adult. I can do what I want.

God, I used to be soooo disciplined! I would run everyday, rain or shine. I wouldn't drink soda b/c it was soooo bad for me. I wouldn't do it!! And now I am.

Now I'm drinking at least two dr. pepper's a day, running maybe once a week. Granted, up until a month ago I was doing good. No soda and running three miles at least three times a week. But once we moved it became hard. Hard because I don't live in an ideal area for running. Hard b/c my husband buys a dr pepper for me everyday...

I know, I know... excuses.

Suck it up Su...

Well, I ran on Monday... and I'm going to run today.

And I'm drinking my last dr pepper of the day.. maybe for the week?

I just need support and right now, I'm not getting it from my hubby b/c he's dealing with weight issues of his own... Not only do I need support, I need strength. It's got to be buried in here somewhere (I think it's under all the baby weight).

Help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home