Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Warning.

Someone stick a sticker on me that says: BAD MOOD.

I think it all started because I slept like crap last night. I was out like a light for about four to five hours, then I started tossing and turning. Not one single position (choosing from the only two I'm technically allowed to lay in) was comfortable. Or Mr. SuZ was complaining that I was hogging the bed. I tried to shake it off and took my walk this morning, only to discover that it was blistering hot out and my ipod was going dead. At this point I'm thinking, I can handle this. I'm a big girl.

So we go out for a quick breakfast (the fridge where we are staying is on the fritz making me unable to keep anything worth cooking in it), come back and while Mr. SuZ hits the gym I decide to clean the place up, mop the floors and all that yummy stuff. Of course while I'm cleaning the dogs decide to be assholes and run outside and then back inside only to track in dirt. Then Mr. SuZ's grandma comes in, tracking in more mud. At this point I'm fuming... so I made my escape to the library where I'm comfortably sitting amid strangers in the a/c typing away.

Oh the joys.

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Hope the rest of your day goes better!

Sleep on your side with a pillow between your legs..that was the only way I could sleep when I was pregnant!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home