Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Friday, May 16, 2008

Bored Bored Bored.

So I'm Bored... and broke. What a fabulous combination, huh?

On another note... Miss RooBob did a lot of rolling around in the bed last night and once ended up under Mr. SuZ's legs (how, no clue) and another time she was up against the headboard under a pillow.

Huh?

So we think it's time to get her back into her crib... something I'm not too happy about, but would hate for another night like last night to happen. So right now she's in her crib taking a nap, and I guess tonight I'll put her in the crib and pray she'll sleep.

The thing is she is such a mover in her sleep. She rolls all over the place all night long.

Egh, I imagine tomorrow I'll be exhausted.

I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home