Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The No Name Post

I think I'm just going to ramble... b/c I don't really have anything important to say today.

I guess this whole global warming thing isn't a myth b/c it's damn hot in Florida already. Normally it doesn't get this hot this quick. When I say hot, I mean so damn hot that it takes the time from when you leave the door to your truck that your makeup has already rolled off your face. This makes for driving a truck without a/c horrible.

Of course putting your feet in your daughter's kiddie pool while she splashes around can quickly cool you down. :)

I bought Roo new splash toys today while at Walgreens... and of course the hubby insisted we buy this super soaker gun thing for him to irritate the dogs with. As well as more diapers, razors, toothbrushes, soap, playing cards, candy and more. I swear, Walgreens is my new Wally World.

What else...

Nothing... sorry this post is so lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home