Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Strength in Motherhood

I read an article today in Pregnancy magazine titled, "How Motherhood Makes You Strong." And the article has so much truth in it! I feel like a stronger person than before all b/c of the little girl growing inside of me. True, I still have my moments (what women doesn't?), but I find myself being able to handle situations better. Or incidents that would've sent me spiraling into anger/rage/tears/etc now don't bother me. I've got a whole new frame of mind that makes me cool and calm... Something I've always been, but never truly true to it.

It's the best feeling in the world!

Example being my mother, true she's always driven me crazy (and always will), I can handle her better and more efficently than before I was pregnant. Before I was pregnant, she would walk all over me and tell me what to do, how to do it, etc. Now, I'm stronger, more mature (if you can believe it) and can tell her what I want to do and how I want to do it.

So thank you to my little booger of a girl... you've turned your mama into a confident woman and I will always be appreciated of your skills.

Love.

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have to agree, pregnancy can give you nerves of steel, which will let your mouth run for a bit. :) Glad you passed your diabetes test!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home