Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Friday, December 01, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away

The clouds just seem to keep rolling in and spitting down on us here in Florida. Plus to add to the wonderful delight of depressing rain, it's 84 degrees. Oh yeah, did I mention it snowed here last Tuesday? Yeah, snow in Florida... Don't worry though, we quickly rebounded back to the balmy, humid weather we Floridians know and love... But come on, help a girl out! I'm dying to get into the Christmas spirit and it's almost impossible when I'm pulling on shorts! :)

Nothing new to update on the Mom front, she's still not talking to me.

On the house hunt, nothing really new to report there either. My realtor took me to see a bunch of houses yesterday, I just hate that they are so far away from where Mr. SuZ does his photography work. He didn't ask me about the houses I saw yesterday, so I figure he's not interested and maybe I shouldn't be...

No big plans for the weekend either, just a Muddy Muddy Christmas out in Lakeland. Promises to be good and dirty. :)

Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home