Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Friday, December 15, 2006

Will they ever go down?

A post about my feet... lucky you. :p

I cannot get over them either, I'm obsessed with them lately! My swollen pigs (that's what Mr. SuZ calls my feet)! I know that yesterday I was on my feet pretty much all day, I can accept that was the reason for them being swollen yesterday, but what gives with the puffiness when I woke up this morning? And I've stayed off of them all day today (well, except for a quick trip to the grocery store and movie rental place) and they're puffed up like loaves of bread! It's DISGUSTING! And not to mention, EMBARASSING!

*insert groan here*

What do I do? Any suggestions? I've read about drinking water, elevating them, no salt, yada yada yada... but it's not working! :( :( :(

HELP!

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Mine were swollen the whole time too. There is no CURE! being pregnant sucks sometimes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home