Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Here Comes Xmas!

Cool weather has finally (again) descended on Florida and has put me in the Christmas spirit! All of a sudden I'm itching to get all my shopping done, to watch old time Xmas cartoons, listen to holiday music, etc... etc... :) :) This is by far my most favorite time of year (even if it only gets into the 60s!)!

Nothing else is really going on, my Mother still isn't talking to me... My Dad hasn't even called me. But in his defense ever since he moved he's been lax on the phone calls. Yes, it does hurt that my Mother is being so childish and selfish about this whole ordeal, but the other part of me is more pissed off that she's not being supportive at a time when I really need an ear to talk to. Why can't she just get over it? Why does she insist on being this way?

I'm still doing yoga, had my third class today. I'm still having trouble with the whole meditating thing, but it's getting better with each class...

Have a happy Tuesday!

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

Just stopping in to say hi, and remind you that you're awesome, and your mom will come around soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home