Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Thursday, February 22, 2007

I love the Sunshine State

Days like today make me realize just how happy I am that we moved back to Florida. It is the perfect day. Warm (in the high 70s), slightly breezy and sunny as can be. Not a damn cloud in the blue sky either... The ability to wear shorts and flip flops in February is one of the best perks of being from Florida. We can swim anyday of the year (except for maybe two or three), wear open toed shoes all year long, never own a heavy coat or a pair of gloves, and have the need to have sunglasses every damn day of the year... it makes me smile.

I'm quite proud that my girl is going to be a Florida native, we're a dying breed here.

Speaking of the girl, we saw the doctor this morning. Everything is on track, my doctor just wants me to stay off of my feet as much as possible and keep my swollen toes up when I can.

So I'll be spending tons of time sitting on the world's most comfortable cough, watching tons of Sex and the City DVDs, reading books and watching bad daytime TV... Tough life, huh?

So if you don't hear from me, that's where I'll be.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home