Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Monday, February 19, 2007

Utter Exhaustion

Man, this whole pregnancy thing is tough!

Not really, but I am wiped out today! Yesterday I had my baby shower and it was WONDERFUL! All my friends came and my family from SC came down as well. We had a fabulous time, played cute baby shower games, opened presents and had CAKE (my favorite part of the day!). Miss Ava got tons of cute things, she'll be swaddled in pink outfits for the rest of her life!

And a wonderful surprise from my friend was a gift to me: a red corset! :) :) :) I love love love corsets and actually had the waistline to pull them off before baby (aka B/B). So when I pulled it out, I died!! I'm dying to get into I mean! I hung it on my closet door for inspiration once Miss Ava is born.

My two friends who threw me the shower did a great job. The house looked amazing and the food was scrumptous. I'm so happy they did this for me.

I have another shower in two weeks with my hubby's side of the family, it won't be as cool, but it'll be fun b/c JB's grandma kicks ass. :) :) :)

So after a long day yesterday, shopping in the AM with family (thanks for the new pots and pans Mom!) and the baby shower in the afternoon you'd think I'd stop and relax... Nope, I put all the baby cards and pictures into a scrapbook, then did all of my thank you cards while watching the Apprentice. Then, only then did I take a quick bath and crash.

I'm still not recovered from it either.

I could crash right at the computer desk... but I won't. I'm too hungry to do that. :)

Have a great day!

2 Comments:

At 1:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I promise I ordered your gift BEFORE the shower, but I guess it is stuck somewhere in mail land. Ugh. Sorry I missed it. :)

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Tag! You're It. Stop by and see what I mean. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home