Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Friday, February 09, 2007

Keep It To Yourself, Damnit!

It seems lately all I hear, from everyone from complete strangers to realtives, is: "You're ready to pop!"

Just picture me cringing and doing my best not to glare and snap back at them with some witty retort. Because that's what happens everytime, and it happens A LOT, when someone opens their big mouth and comments on my pregnancy.

If it's not that comment, it's: "Are you sure there's only one in there?"

I HATE this! HATE IT! I mean, come on. I'm not that big! Plus, I'm not about to pop, I still have five weeks left! It makes me want to hide out in my house and ignore the world around me.

At least no one else has tried to touch me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home