Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Step Away From the GS Cookies

Damn Girl Scout cookies!!

I pulled into 7-11 (conveince store) today and gasped so loud that I'm positive everyone pumping gas heard me, "Look honey! Girl Scout Cookies!!"

I wait every year to see those cute little kids dressed up in their uniforms peddling their delicious goods outside of shopping stores. When I see them, it's like I'm a kid in a candy store (My mouth waters just thinking about the two boxes of peanut butter patties I've got in my truck).

Of course, the girl scouts couldn't have come at a worse time... a time when I'm trying to cut back on my sweets and ignore my cravings for anything chocolately or full of peanut butter. I could scream... but I could also eat both boxes of cookies in one sitting.

:)

On a good note, we've finally finished moving. Now all I need to do is purchase a bookcase and put away all our DVDs and the house will be perfect! Just in time for next weekend's baby shower!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home