Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Slowest Move Ever

Well, it's offical. You can call this the SLOWEST MOVE EVER!!!

My husband and I still haven't finished moving all the crap out of our storage unit. While we finally started last night moving things, we seem to be moving slower than the average turtle. Normally when we move, I'm bound and determined to get it over with ASAP and bust my ass moving anything and everything I can pick up (or fit into my truck). But this whole pregnancy thing places me on my husband's time schedule and let's just say he's not the most motivated mover.

One of the main reasons I'm in a hurry now is because the longer our stuff sits in storage, the more money I have to pay... and buying a house isn't cheap and one less bill would be idle at the moment.

On the happier side of things, we did move the world's most comfortable couch in last night and today I got to lay on it's splendid glory and read a book! I haven't been that happy in so long!! :)

If you're interested in seeing pics, drop me a line.

Have a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home