Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Sunday, January 28, 2007

What to do... what to do?

I still haven't heard from my friend regarding the baby shower. I heard through the grape vine that her feelings are hurt by my backlash to her lash out on me. And hearing this, makes me even madder (I hate that word). I'm mad b/c she thinks she can lash out at me and make me out to be a horrible person b/c I offered to help with my babyshower and I am supposed to take her wrath. God forbid, she have to endure mine.

It's always like this with us... we get into some fight about something stupid every... six, eight months and eventually we get over it, but not before a few weeks (sometimes months) pass. It angers me that she's so one sided and stubborn. I could just scream that I'm being made out to be the big bitch, simply for offering help. I wish I had the energy to get into all the arguments we've been in, it'd help you understand my frustration more... but I simply do not have the energy or heart to dissect the mess that is my friendship with her.

I thought about calling her and telling her we need to do something about this, b/c I don't want tension at the baby shower. But I'm not sure how to approach her b/c I don't want to lose my temper and I don't want to apologize ( I refuse to apologize for offering my help and my money). I want to tell her that we should stop being stupid and just get over it.

We have another baby shower next weekend and we'll see each other there... I predict tension if we don't patch this crap up. Egh, what to do... what to do?

Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home