Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Reasons I Love My Hubby

Reasons I Love My Hubby

This list belongs to me, so therefore I reserve the write to change, delete, revise and update this list as many times as I want.

Not in any particular order....

He rubs my feet and back when I ask.
When we rent videos, he lets me watch mine first b/c he knows I'll fall asleep if we watch mine second.
He took a second chance.
He'll stop whatever he is doing to hug me.
He understands me.
He tolerates my sudden outbursts of singing and occasional dance.
He saves the pink Starbursts for me.
He lets me watch Sex and the City, repeatedly.
He pays me $1 per stall to put shavings in them.
He gave me Ava.
He lets me drive.
He is a wonderful man.
He said he'd buy me a cow... just because I want one.
He tolerates me waking him up at 800am, even if he went to bed at 530am.
He makes me things instead of buying me things.
He answers every questions I ask of him, no matter how stupid.
He puts up with my Mother.
He makes me happy.
He makes Ava happy.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home