Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Monday, October 30, 2006

Update

Nothing much new to report... I've got a few busy weeks coming up. Starting with my brothers wedding this weekend, a doctor's appointment next week, an art show Mr. SuZ is showing in (and hopefully selling photos), lots of stuff! It's exhausting just thinking about it.

We got approval to get a mortgage yesterday, so all we have to do now is find that perfect house. I'm dying to find something that I can start nesting in, and I'm sure my dogs would love more room than what we have now.

Besides all that, not a damn thing is new... and we like it that way. :)

I'll update more when something exciting happens.

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No news is often good news! Hope you enjoyed Savannah. You little world traveler.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home