Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Is this where I saw OHM?

This morning I had my first yoga class. It was really nice, a small class full of pregnant women who were so friendly and full of advice. I truly enjoyed it... my only problem was that when it came time to meditate I couldn't concentrate. While the music playing through the room was soothing and calm, I found myself focusing on the sirens that where driving past, or how hungry I was and that I was happy that the bagel shop I love was right now the street... or I was thinking about this or that.

Besides that, the poses were helpful and I had a great time. Any suggestions on how I can focus on that whole meditating thing and not on my next meal? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home