Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

House Update

We met the inspector at the house we're looking to buy this morning and while he did his thing, my husband signed more paperwork. All the while, I sat there and gazed around the house thinking, "I'd do this..." or "I'd do that..." The more time I spent in the house, the more I LOVED it.

We also got a chance to talk to one of the neighbors, who was super nice and told us more about the neighborhood.

After an hour, the verdict came in. Besides some minor, silly things (like the closet door handle needs to be screwed in and ants in the yard) the house passed! He said it was solid and we'd have his official report tomorrow!

*jumps up and down as much as a preggo can*

We also got a call from our realtor this afternoon that the owner would leave this adorable little clock on the wall I loved and she'd leave the dining room chairs, just not the table (I was hoping she'd leave the table!!). So more cool news.

And also on a good note, my husband is looking at buying another business and after talking to that realtor, looks like things are moving along in that arena as well.

Could today get any better?

1 Comments:

At 7:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home