Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Housing Update

WE GOT IT! WE GOT IT!!!!

My realtor called at 11:00 this morning with the good news! The owner accepted our offer and wants to close on the 29th! That's 16 days away!!! :) :) :) And as long as the inspection goes well and the appraisal matches what we offered, we are good to go!!

Oh, I'm so happy... I feel like the biggest weight has been lifted off of my chest!!!

I'm thinking nothing but good thoughts about the inspection and appraisal. The house is in great shape and the way the market is right now, I'm sure it's worth what we're asking.

YAYAAAAAAAA!!

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Suz! That's great news! I can't wait till that little girl is born and I can come see you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home