Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Thursday, January 25, 2007

What the F?

As you know, I'm a member of Flickr. I joined this little website to post pictures to share with my friends and family. Once I got pregnant and moved three states away from my family, I figured this would be a great place to share my pregnancy pictures. So post away I did.

No biggie, right? Who would be interested in pictures of my big ole' belly, besides family and friends.

Boy, was I wrong.

Two days ago I got an email from an unknown person and I opened it, figuring what the hell. What I got was a very explicit message about how this perfect stranger was masturbating to my pictures. It was so graphic and so disturbing (and being emotionally unstable due to said pregnancy) I was in tears. My husband takes big time offense to anyone who says such things about me, fired back an email to this a-hole.

I blocked the scum bag and deleted his email, hoping and praying I wouldn't have to deal with him again.

Wrong, again.

I got an email again today from him and this time he went on and on about how wrong it was of me to post these pictures and how we wanted to do some graphic nasty things to me.

Once again, since I'm emotional, I cried for about an hour b/c of the horrid nature of his words about me. He told my husband in this email that he should understand why he was doing what he was doing. He basically said I was asking for this kind of attention by posting pictures of myself.

What type of sick, pathetic man does this? I mean, he stalked me, he harassed me about my pictures starting all of this with his disturbing talk about masturbating... and I should be the one to blame for his actions? Did I miss something?

The whole situation has me so upset. I changed everything to private and blocked him again (of course, my husband fired back again, extremely pissed off)... so I pray, pray, pray that I never hear from this a-hole again.

I can't handle it!

I can't handle someone searching my pictures out and telling me about their sexual pleasures and whatnot. I can't handle it nor do I want to!

Egh, he ruined my night. I can't even think about it without getting pissed off and stressed out.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That's just disgusting! I can't believe someone would do that! Especially to a pregnant woman! I hope he goes away.

On another note, regarding your question, I make about 5 to 10 a post, and it's pretty easy. You can post two a day with regular posts in between. It's free to join and the money is deposited in your paypal account after 30 days after approval. If you decide to try it, click through my link cause I will get referral money. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home