Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Thursday, February 22, 2007

True or False?

Erika (I can't link to her blog b/c I'm an idiot) tagged me, so here we go. I have to tell you seven weird things about myself. Six will be true, one will not. You choose the false one.

Okay, here goes:

I have the amazing ability to make my pupils shake on command (and my husband is the only other person I know who can do this, match made in heaven, huh?).

I have no problem walking around our horse farm without shoes, without a care of what I'm walking in.

I can drive a 4x4 better than most men, don't mind mud under my nails and have ten pigs in my back pasture.

I hate cleaning my ears and it drives my husband crazy.

My SUV is always, always a mess.

I know stupid useless facts and like to pass them on to anyone who will listen (like, did you know that if you flush a toilet the force of the water can propel fecal matter for 20 feet?).

I have absolutely no problem with the fact that my husband takes nude photos of women for a living.

Now it's my turn to tag someone... so... Jennifer- You're it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home