Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Monday, May 19, 2008

One Tree Hill

I used to be a huge fan of One Tree Hill... I still am in some ways. I still watch it every week and I still watch it (almost) every day on SoapNet when the baby is asleep. And let me just say: I'm a Peyton and Lucas fan.

My problem with the show lately is that it's BORING!!!! I mean, I just can't get into the storylines. I honestly don't care about Brooke's quest to become a mother, the Nathan and Hailey storyline kills me and Mouth isn't any bit exciting.

What happened?

What happened to the show that use to pull me in, tangle me in their dramatic storylines and leave me (literally) begging for more?

Maybe if tonight's season finale gives me what I want (Lucas and Peyton happily together) I'll have my faith in the show renewed... maybe.

Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home