Just Call Me Mommy

Life as a Mommy

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I Call B.S.

Today was swimming along perfectly. I made homemade waffles for breakfast, I played with Roo and JB. Everything was making it out to be a perfect Sunday.

Then I checked my email.

And was slapped with a full inbox of bickering and fighting and friendship ending.



So I clicked on the email that started it all with a warning from my best friend, B. It said: Be Warned.

I should've just deleted it all.

Since the Girls Night Out, I've received two emails from T and I choose not to respond to them b/c I wasn't sure how I wanted to handle it all. Yesterday, after annoying the hell out of my husband, I decided I would answer her with a cool, calm reserve. I was going to chuck all that crap she talked under the rug and act like it never happened.

Then I read the email from B and it all disappeared. T, had decided to launch an attack against myself, B and K. Full on out calling us liars and bullshitters. It was a long, rambling letter full of grammatical errors that drove me batty.

Apparently this tirade started yesterday and while B was working, she and T, had it out, all while cc'ing myself and K.

It was made very clear in these emails that T, hates us, thinks we're full of shit and that I am a bad person for the decisions I've made in my life. She even had the nerve to drag my husband and I's relationship into this.

This is where I hit the brakes... this is where I get mad... not just mad, steaming mad. So mad I'm about to get in my truck and drive to her house and cause physical harm mad.

Everyone knows my feelings about my relationship. That's simply it: It's MY relationship. I've told everyone not to bother trying to figure out my relationship with my husband b/c you will NEVER understand! You are not me, you are not him, so butt out. I never try to get into someone else's relationship b/c I believe it is sacred. It is theirs and theirs own. K and B understand this.

T never has understood anything.

So I respond to her email, simply b/c you attack my family, I attack you. Any mother knows this code, we all follow it.

The bitch closed her email account.

She lashes out at me, about being a horrid friend, a bullshitter, a backstabber, a basically all around piece of crap, and she runs and hides before I can respond. I was running for the truck again when my husband stopped me and convinced me getting thrown in jail wouldn't be a wise idea since he only has $10 in his pocket.

I agreed.

It just kills me that she's all pissed off b/c she can't grasp how the friendship K, B and I have works. Egh, it's not even worth it anymore.

So, I'm going to mourn this friendship as for the same amount of time that she took to distroy it.

And go...

Done.

Seriously, I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home